Sunday 19 July 2009

Back Home

What a week!

Last week I was honored to be a tutor at Quilt Encounter 2009
Thank you to the organisers and of course students - the days just flew by in the company of such talented quilters. I really appreciate the love and support that shone throughout the encounter. The end of day get together of tutors and meeting new people was a definite highlight and reminded me again just how rewarding sharing quilting techniques can be. I cant wait to see some more examples of stenciling shining through in upcoming showcases...stenciled blocks: I know you're out there....
Now I'm finally home and finishing off my quilt (more pics early next week)
Vic Showcase (Jeffs Shed) is around the corner - doors open Thursday morning
Do come and say hello, I will be there everyday milling about

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...