Tuesday 26 June 2012

Yes, but what did you eat there?


The problem with traveling is that it has to come to an end.
I don't know how I'm going to return to cooking, washing and grocery shopping after this!
I've really been living it up.


Here I am in Budapest perusing a menu, seeing what tickles my fancy


Lovely relaxing ambience, interesting table flora


and this is how I'd like my goat's cheese served from now on
(DD's I'm talking to you)


Jó étvágyat!
(that's Bon Appetit to you and me)



2 comments:

  1. I hope you and your husband have had a great time!! I love the pictures you post of your travels. It's so interesting to see the different places! Be safe and enjoy!!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...