Wednesday 8 October 2014

WOW: LE Dewbies Prep

WOW = WIPs On Wednesday 

These are the 'triangles' from Part 8 of LE. I am making the pattern out of turn so I am working back and forth, pattern wise. Since I first drew these, I've always called them dewbies. This is a nonsense word and I have no idea what it means, except that its a triangular word for thingymajig. In the pattern, I had to be sensible and call them 'triangles' but to me they'll always be dewbies. I think Glenda (one of our moderators) calls them pixies. And that works too :) 

Today I'm doing preparation. Again, I'm using wash away fusible and cutting out my alternating lights and darks with enough seam all the way around to neatly needle turn the edge. Love Entwined is all about preparation, preparation, preparation. And today is another one of those days. 


What's Your WOW ? 

7 comments:

  1. since seeing more and more of the Love Entwines quilts getting put together it has made me start to think more and more about my quilt that has sat neglected for some time - I am beginning to feel the urge to applique come back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of words ( giggle ) I too must get back to this beautiful quilt you are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fact that you are working back and forth on your LEs. I spent the day at hospital with hubby he was having endoscopy and a colonospy but thankfully they didn't find anything serious but the biopsy will be back in 2 weeks. It's exhausting mentally and physically. But now I can sleep tonight.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Esther love the word Dewbies it makes me think of baby wood ferries I still think of them as Dutch pixies though LOL. It was wonderful to see Faiths stunning completed LE this week and a new compass of LE started this week!!!!! At this rate I will not be the last to finish my LE LOL. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dewbies! I keep looking at my LE start and am so tempted to get it back out again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opps sorry every one it is Narelle's LE that is completed not Faiths. I was trying to do to much today!!!!! Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. wash away fusible....I don't think I've heard of that so I learned something new.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...