Saturday 14 November 2015

Glad Tidings: Free Quilt Throw Pattern

If yesterday's Glad Tidings 'bed quilt' felt a bit too large for you at 80 x 8 inches, then this throw size version is just the thing. At 58 x 58 inches its a perfect Christmas quilting project and completely do-able in time for Christmas. It's ideal for use as a throw, sofa dressing or bed topper. Again, I've offered it in both the Star and Dresden options because they're both so fitting for the time of year.
I love them both, however there is a little something extra with the Dresden. If you're anything like me, you'll have gorgeous fabrics that you're longing to fussy cut and show off in just the 'right' project. Well, here it is. The Dresden centres are just perfect for embellishing with fussy cut roses or, my personal favorite this year - poinsettias. I've used the 'Holiday Flourish' range throughout my Glad Tidings projects and this is their poinsettia fabric from the range in real life - yes, they're the perfect size for fussing cutting and using in those Dresden centres!
What do you think? Are you inspired yet?
You can find this fabric at Kimberly's Fabric Stash, why not stop by and browse her online store?
FLAT RATE SHIPPING $5.75 on Orders Over $20.00
Get 20% off First Purchase !!

Like it? Make it! Glad Tidings is free to members of my Yahoo BOM Group: membership is also free and the complete pattern is now available for free for a limited time. Simply log into my Yahoo BOM site and download the pattern PDF file from the "files" area.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a beautiful pattern..I downloaded mine this morning and am trying to decide which one I shall do...think I might start with the table runner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to this site, and can't find the glad tidings pattern. I love it, but where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful pattern again.
    I am sure to make 1, have to think which.
    Thank you very much, I wish you all the best, Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...