Wednesday 15 June 2016

WOW: Getting Busy With The Next BOM

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
What a week! Sweet 2016 Part 5 was released yesterday and so was Hazel and Little Hazel Part 5 and Oma's Blues went on to Part 6. That's 3 BOMs moving along in one week, what an effort! I love releasing BOMs, it really gives me such a thrill to share what I know and watch others enjoy and play around with my designs, I feel so lucky to be connected to so many thousand creative quilters and sewers out there - you never fail to impress and inspire me.

As you can see, I've been busy and my floor is a mess-but it's a good mess and I'm glad that I can shut the door of my sewing room and act like nothing's happened when it's time to go and prepare dinner. Thank goodness for creative space!

What's Your WOW?

4 comments:

  1. my sewing room floor looks like that a lot of times :) I only bother to vacuum it about once a week, it will just get that bad the next day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Esther I love it when you are designing and busy in your sewing room... Nice to see you back at it your Sweet 16 is gorgeous.. I am just ready to add the very last borders to my LE Oh I never thought I would get this far.
    Hugs to you Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your floor looks like that, and mine often does, too--not pointing fingers here, then the little thread-fetti probably followed on out with you. I love walking away knowing I don't have to clean up the mess, and can pick back up tomorrow, but often my person is still covered. The other night we decorated each other while making dinner with all the 'thread tinsel' I'd brought home. One of the perils of quilters, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky for me, my DH considers my creative diversions "Happy Messes"! Love seeing yours! :)
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...