Wednesday 15 March 2017

WOW: Diamond Hill: Part 3 is Launched

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
Can you even believe Diamond Hill has reached Part 3 already? WOW! 2017 is just flying by. Each month I get to enjoy seeing how everyone is making up their own Diamond Hill over in my BOM Group and it's wonderful to see so many members sharing their progress pics. I hope I'll be able to share some of those here on the blog just as soon as they're made. They're gorgeous!

I'm really enjoying seeing what backgrounds you've chosen and what fabrics have captured your imagination. There are so many different fabric ranges coming out all the time, it's a real treat to see them in action.


This is my BOM Quilt Group over on Facebook. It's where you can connect with other quilters making any of my quilts or projects. You can also download all current and previous Diamond Hill blocks from the 'FILES' area. It's basically the best online quilting club in the world. For those of you who are not in my BOM Group but who are making Diamond Hill, here's your monthly link: simply click the Diamond Hill badge above to start downloading now:

What's Your WOW?


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. You are very kind, and I love your work. Muchas gracias or su generosidad. Have a god day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup pour votre dévouement, j'aime énormément vos ouvrages.Bonne journée.amicalement

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...